I've joined Polyvore!

04:10

sports wear chic




Excuse my absence guys, I've been incredibly busy with uni (university) work and now that's it's finally eased down a little bit, I became ill :( on the plus side I've joined polyvore! I'm currently loving these types of looks. Simple but stylish, absolutely love the clutch from iconic.com. I need me one! If any of you guys have it, let me know! Come kick it with me there too. But as soon as I get better I will be updating. Hope you're all well x







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this look! And I adore Polyvore!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youu & yess it's so good. Discovering so many more online websites this could be both a good & bad thing hahah. Excuse the delay in replying xo

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe